Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cardium Therapeutics, Inc. (CXM) Neo-Energy Hits a Whole New Level

I’m not new to the world of energy supplements. I’m constantly trying to maximize the limited number of waking hours to get as much done as possible. Often I end up pushing myself too hard and overestimate what can be done in a day’s time, reducing the hours of rest my body and mind need to maintain peak performance.

Like most people, I started with the popular, sugar-packed energy drinks. The idea of gaining the energy needed quickly without “wasting” time sleeping greatly appealed to me. But I learned quickly that I had to time my energy drink consumption right or else I’d end up crashing with even greater drowsiness at the wrong time. This was a big disappointment because sometimes I would really need a boost, but had to endure without it.

After trying the major brands and settling on my favorite, I was reluctant to try anything else, but finally I gave the popular 5-Hour Energy Shot a chance. It quickly became my new favorite since I no longer had the sugar crash (or calories) of the energy drinks; however, I never got used to the terrible taste, regardless of which flavor I chose.

Recently I tried a whole new energy supplement – a tiny pill with no calories, no taste, and no sugar. With the equivalency of an energy shot, this is by far the most convenient way to get an energy fix! Neo-Energy hardly takes up any space at all (just compare to a tall-boy energy drink), and it’s extremely easy to transport.

What appeals to me the most is the fact that the pills don’t have taurine, ginseng, or any of the other questionable additives most leading energy drinks mix in. Instead Neo-Energy consists of a customized blend of natural caffeine, green tea leaf extract, and Vitamin B3 (Niacin).

Without a doubt, Cardium Therapeutics has a real winner here by addressing all the issues of other energy supplements while making it even easier to get the energy needed.

To learn more about Cardium’s MedPodium products, visit www.medpodium.com

About MissionIR 

MissionIR is committed to connecting the investment community with companies that have great potential and a strong dedication to building shareholder value. We know our reputation is based on the integrity of our clients and go to great lengths to ensure the companies represented adhere to sound business practices.

Sign up for “The Mission Report” at www.MissionIR.com

Please see disclaimer on the MissionIR website http://www.missionir.com/disclaimer.html