Friday, July 20, 2012

Cardium Therapeutics, Inc. (CXM) Neo-Chill Helps Buffer a Stressful Day

“Relax.” This advice, something I regularly hear from my family and friends, is so often easier said than done. Work, gym, bills, appointments, friends, family…we all deal with these responsibilities, and life certainly doesn’t slow down to give us a breather. So when I heard about Neo-Chill, Cardium Therapeutics’ new relaxation supplement, I jumped at the chance to try it.

I have to preface this by saying I’m not one for wacky supplements with questionable ingredients. I don’t think the answer to any of my problems can be found in a capsule. But, that being said, I do think that some supplements have natural ingredients that are proven to promote “good” feelings. And, that’s exactly what Neo-Chill has to offer.

Neo-Chill comes in capsule form. It’s white and is the size of your average pain reliever. With only five ingredients, I felt confident that I wouldn’t be loading my body with things I couldn’t even pronounce. The supplement contains Suntheanine™, a patented and proprietary amino acid that is also found in green tea. The 200-milligram dosage offers just enough to feel the effects that users would typically seek from this kind of supplement.

The whole idea behind Neo-Chill is to feel relaxed and calm but also alert. I received my Neo-Chill supplements in the mail, and luckily for me, their arrival coincided with an extremely busy week at work. I started off my Wednesday with a big breakfast and then took one 200-milligram capsule afterwards with plenty of water. I was a little nervous at first, but those feelings went away pretty quickly as I started to feel myself relaxing. It was as if weeks of built-up tension started to melt away. That feeling is certainly something I would’ve had a hard time achieving on my own!

Let me point out that these effects did not take a long time to set in. About 20 minutes after taking Neo-Chill, I grabbed my car keys and drove myself to work. That’s right, drove myself. One of the great things about Neo-Chill is that it’s a non-drowsy supplement, so you can drive, eat, walk, talk, work, whatever, without feeling compromised. In fact, I actually felt as if I paid more attention to the road than I usually do.

After arriving at work, I felt bright, alert and ready to tackle the mountain of paperwork on my desk. Compared with a normal workday, I felt as if I was getting more accomplished in a shorter period of time, most likely because of the Neo-Chill. I was so focused on my work that I didn’t to take a coffee or mental break for the entire morning. Now that’s saying something.

In a few hours, the relaxed feeling I had been enjoying indeed wore off, but I felt as if it set me up to at least try and make the rest of my day stress free. The chilled out morning put me in a great frame of mind. With my workload, I know that I couldn’t have done it all without Cardium’s Neo-Chill.

About MissionIR 

MissionIR is committed to connecting the investment community with companies that have great potential and a strong dedication to building shareholder value. We know our reputation is based on the integrity of our clients and go to great lengths to ensure the companies represented adhere to sound business practices.

Sign up for “The Mission Report” at www.MissionIR.com

Please see disclaimer on the MissionIR website http://www.missionir.com/disclaimer.html